IRIS CERTIFIED ENGINEER LEVEL 3
No matter what level of expertise you require to best utilise Iris, we have a training solution to meet your need. Iris offers 3 levels of training for clients depending on their role. Completing the training track 3 will certify you at ICE level 3 and is most suitable for the Administrator or Ops Manager. If you need to administer Iris, then this is the right track for you.
To become an Iris Certified Engineer, or ICE as we like to call it, you need to work through the blue track on our support portal, and then write the required exam.
Preparation for the exam
- You need to read all the articles for your track.
- Your track is blue.
- Start with the first article What is Iris under the Introduction to Iris section.
- Read through the article, then click to the next article at the bottom of each page until you reach the end of the track.
- Once you feel you know the material, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the exam. Indicate clearly that you would like to take the ICE L3 exam.
Articles in the blue track
- What is Iris and what does it do?
- How is Iris deployed
- How Iris collects data
- Iris Concepts
- Graphs Browser
- Alarms and Notifications
- Alarm Manager
- Manage Devices
- Monitoring Profiles
- Notification Groups
- Alarm Notification Rules
- SNMP Trap Rules
Writing the exam
- Once you start the exam, you have to complete the exam in one sitting, you are unable to close it and come back to it later. Please set aside enough time in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed so you can complete the full exam.
- To enter the exam, you have to sign in with you name and your email address.
- You can refer to notes and support articles on our support portal, however, you do not have a lot of time for each question, so prepare well before you get started.
- Your results will be emailed and registered with the training department at Iris Network Systems who will certify all the results and then get back to you with your results as well as your certificate.
We wish you the best of luck for this certified exam! To get started, click here.